1. Presentation of the site.
Under article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.go2scale.com are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in the context of its realization and its follow-up:
- Owner: Go2Scale – SAS N ° 880 851 126 – 222 place Ernest Granier 34000 MONTPELLIER
- Creator: Go2Scale
- Captial: 6000 €
- Publication manager: Go2Scale – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
- Webmaster: Go2Scale – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host: OVH SAS, filiale de la société OVH Groupe SAS, société immatriculée au RCS de Lille sous le numéro 537 407 926 sise 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
The use of the site www.go2scale.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the www.go2scale.com site are therefore invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Go2Scale, which will then endeavor to communicate to users before the dates and times of the intervention.
The www.go2scale.com site is updated regularly by Go2Scale. In the same way, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
3. Description of services provided.
The purpose of the www.go2scale.com site is to provide information concerning all of the company’s activities.
The company strives to provide as accurate information as possible on the www.go2scale.com website. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether they be its own fault or that of the third party partners who provide it with this information.
All the information indicated on the site www.go2scale.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.go2scale.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage linked to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, not containing any virus and with an up-to-date latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits.
Go2Scale owns the intellectual property rights or holds the usage rights on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of the company.
Any unauthorized exploitation of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
Go2Scale cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the www.go2scale.com site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Go2Scale cannot also be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.go2scale.com.
7. Personal data management.
In France, personal data is notably protected by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Criminal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site www.go2scale.com, can be collected: the URL of the links through which the user has accessed the site www.go2scale.com, the access provider of the user, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user.
No personal information of the user of the www.go2scale.com site is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the redemption of Go2Scale and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be subject to the same obligation to store and modify data with respect to the user of the site www.go2scale.com.
The site is not declared to the CNIL because it does not collect personal information.
There is no database.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.go2scale.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Go2Scale. However, Go2Scale does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will not therefore assume any responsibility for this fact.
Browsing the www.go2scale.com site may cause the installation of cookie(s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. Those datas will allow the accounting of interactions on articles (comments and likes). Refusal to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
– Under Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog-shaped pictogram in the upper right) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
– In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the Storage rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally uncheck it to deactivate cookies.
– In Safari: Click on the menu icon at the top right of the browser (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
– Under Chrome: Click on the menu icon at the top right of the browser (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.go2scale.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is given to the competent courts of Montpellier.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: “information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).
The model of legal notices is offered by Subdelirium.com Generator of legal notices.